Sweet Potato Toast
Serves 4 People
15 mins to Prep
20 mins to Cook
- 8 slices of Couturier Plain Log
- 8 slices of whole wheat bread
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 4 tablespoons honey + 4 teaspoons
- 1 pat of butter
- 2 handfuls of arugula
- 2 tbsp of hazelnuts
- 2 tbsp of pomegranate seeds
- Peel the sweet potatoes and cut them into cubes. Saute the pieces in a pat of butter over medium heat until melted.
- Season with salt and pepper, then add the honey.
- Mix well and continue cooking for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, crush the hazelnuts and roast them in a hot frying pan.
- Arrange a small amount of arugula on the slices of bread and top it with the roasted sweet potatoes.
- Add a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Finally sprinkle with roasted hazelnuts and pomegranate seeds, then pour a light stream of honey to finish.