Serves 4 People
15 mins to Prep
20 mins to Cook
- 1 Couturier Log of desired flavor
- 2 large zucchini
- 20 cherry tomatoes
- 1 red onion
- The juice of half a lemon
- 2 sprigs of fresh thyme
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper from the mill
- Pomegranate seeds
- Preheat the oven to 350 ° F.
- Cut the zucchini in half lengthwise and empty the inside with a small spoon then cut the flesh into small cubes.
- Place the half zucchini in a baking dish, salt and pepper, sprinkle with lemon fillet and a drizzle of olive oil on each. Salt, pepper and bake for 6 to 8 minutes.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes into 4.
- Peel and slice the onion.
- Heat a drizzle of olive oil in a pan and melt the onion for 5 minutes.
- Add zucchini cubes, half thyme and cherry tomatoes.
- Season with salt and pepper and let simmer for another 5 minutes. Pour into a salad bowl and mix with the goat cheese.
- Take the zucchini out of the oven and garnish with this mixture.
- Sprinkle with fresh thyme, pomegranate and bake for 6 to 8 minutes (depending on your taste, they may remain crisp).