Roasted Vegetables with Chevre
Serves 2 People
10 mins to Prep
40 mins to Cook
- 4 generous slices of Couturier Log or Crumble
- 2 raw beets
- 4 oz cooked chickpeas
- 10 mini carrots (or 3 classic carrots)
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp dried thyme
- 2 handfuls of arugula
- 2 tbsp of hazelnuts
- Fresh parsley
- Salt pepper
- 1 tbsp coffee Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1tbsp lemon juice
- Preheat your oven to 400 ° F.
- Peel and cut your beets into quarters. Place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Brush with olive oil and add thyme, salt and pepper. Bake for 40-45 minutes.
- Then prepare the chickpeas. Rinse and peel them (the little transparent skin on the chickpeas must be removed). Then brush with olive oil, add thyme, salt and pepper. Place on the baking tray with the beets and cook for 25 minutes.
- Finally, prepare the carrots. Peel if necessary, brush with olive oil, add thyme, salt & pepper. Place on the baking sheet and cook for 15 minutes.
- While vegetables are cooking, heat a skillet over high heat with a little olive oil. Cut the hazelnuts with a knife, and fry them in the pan for a few minutes until they are golden brown.
- Once all the vegetables are almost cooked, add the chèvre to the plate.
- Assemble your bowls. Start with the salad, then add the roasted beets, crisp chickpeas and carrots. Add the roasted hazelnuts.
- For the sauce, mix 2 tablespoons olive oil with mustard, honey and lemon juice until you get a thick but liquid sauce (add more lemon juice if necessary). Season your bowls with fresh parsley.