Chèvre with Peas & Shrimp
Serves 4 People
10 mins to Prep
10 mins to Cook
- 4oz of Couturier Plain or Garlic & Herb chèvre
- 4 beautiful slices of country bread
- 12 shrimp
- 12 young lettuce leaves
- ½ lemon (zest and juice)
- Salt and pepper 5 berries
- Olive oil
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 2 tbsp of butter
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 4oz of water
- Pinch of salt and freshly ground pepper
- 4 chopped mint leaves
- Heat a frying pan over low heat with the butter, sugar, water.
- Add peas, salt, pepper and let reduce until evaporation of water.
- Toss in the shrimp.
- Stir in the mint and set aside.
- Mix the Couturier chèvre with lemon juice and a drizzle of olive oil. Toast slices of country bread, spread a generous layer of the zesty lemon chevre.
- Arrange the salad leaves on each slice of bread, add the peas and shrimp.
- Sprinkle with lemon zest, then salt and pepper before serving.